Blog Journal 4
- I have been using Twitter since 2013. When I first joined I barely used it and didn't really understand how it worked. Overtime as I got older and more aware with technology and social media I started using Twitter more. When I am on Twitter I do not necessarily interact with anyone, but I follow hundreds of people - whether its celebrities, funny meme accounts, or my friends. I go on Twitter everyday and it basically keeps me up to date on news and other things, whatever is going on with celebrities, etc. Twitter can be helpful in my future career because it is a good way to keep up to date with everything thats going on.
- The digital definitely affects students in school because there is a major difference between knowing how to use technology and not knowing how. Being that I have always had access to technology and have always known how to use it, I can't imagine how another student would feel if they didn't have access to technology. If they do not know how to use computers and do not understand technology, they might not be able to keep up with things going on in the class. That would be a stressful situation, because technology may be needed for assignments, projects and tests. This would affect my teaching strategies in a positive way, because I would then take the time to make sure every one of my students understands what is happening technologically in the class.
- Two software tools I would implement in my future classroom would be Apple Pages and Keynote. I use Apple Pages whenever I have to write a paper, an online assignment, or something similar. Pages is very simple and easy to understand. I was able to learn how to use every tool just by playing around with it. Same with Keynote. It is very simple and easy to use. It provides templates and other tools that make it easy to create a presentation. I would want to use these in my future classroom because I think they are very easy to use. Not only that, but I have used them in my own assignments. As a student, I can see myself in the future using these softwares with my students.
- The digital definitely affects students in school because there is a major difference between knowing how to use technology and not knowing how. Being that I have always had access to technology and have always known how to use it, I can't imagine how another student would feel if they didn't have access to technology. If they do not know how to use computers and do not understand technology, they might not be able to keep up with things going on in the class. That would be a stressful situation, because technology may be needed for assignments, projects and tests. This would affect my teaching strategies in a positive way, because I would then take the time to make sure every one of my students understands what is happening technologically in the class.
- Two software tools I would implement in my future classroom would be Apple Pages and Keynote. I use Apple Pages whenever I have to write a paper, an online assignment, or something similar. Pages is very simple and easy to understand. I was able to learn how to use every tool just by playing around with it. Same with Keynote. It is very simple and easy to use. It provides templates and other tools that make it easy to create a presentation. I would want to use these in my future classroom because I think they are very easy to use. Not only that, but I have used them in my own assignments. As a student, I can see myself in the future using these softwares with my students.
I am looking forward to hearing about your EME2040 Twitter experience in the future.
ReplyDelete