Blog Journal 6

- When looking at school websites, I went to my old middle school's page - Indian Ridge Middle School. I clicked onto an 8th grade math class website, and from there I am able to see the school address, the teachers contact, and upcoming events. Along with that, I can see the entire lesson plan and the day-to-day for her class. There is also a download section where I could download the class vocab.

http://www.schoolnotes.com/xpages/view/69220



- I see myself using technology efficiently in an educational setting because I know how to use technology and I would definitely utilize it. I would use a website like Edmodo to create a classroom page and keep my students up to date on everything they need to know. It would make me more efficient as a teacher because I would be able to communicate to my students more directly. Also, it would encourage collaboration as a class because technology is very easy to use. Technology would definitely make me more efficient as a teacher.

- Last week in the technology sandbox, I really enjoyed trying out the virtual reality headsets. It was something that I have never experienced before and I had always wanted to try it. It is so cool how you put on the headset and it takes you into a different world where you feel like you're really there. I think this could be used in an educational setting as a teacher because, for example, if Im teaching a lesson about the Sahara Desert I could let my students "go" to the Sahara Desert through virtual reality. I thought it was awesome and it could definitely be used in a teaching setting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 5