Blog Journal 5
- My initial experiences with Diigo were good. I think it would be great education tool to utilize in the classroom as an educator. The c ustomization options and social features it offers can help students learn key web skills such as sharing online content. One thing I didn't really like is that you can only use Diigo in one tab. But, w ith Diigo, teachers and students have a space to organize, customize, and share content while learning about a variety of subjects. Due to the options and how easy it is to use, I liked Diigo the first time I used it. - My experience with blogging so far has been really good. Blogger is an easy blog website to use. It is very clear and not overwhelming with too many options. Writing a blog and publishing it on my account has been a breeze. I like the idea of blogging and being able to share my thoughts and ideas to an audience. It holds similarities to being a teacher. I like using Blogger now as a way to submit thes...

Comments
Post a Comment