Blog Journal 7
My experiences with Twitter so far have been really positive. I have been using Twitter as a form of social media since 2013. So far, with my use of Twitter educationally I have learned it's a good way to network and get in touch with many people. I think there are many benefits in being able to connect to people around the world. You are able to get opinions, ideas, and other things related on a wide scale. I am not experiencing any issues using Twitter because I have been using it for awhile now already. I love Twitter.
By doing the Web Design assignment I learned how simple it can be to create your own website. This can be really helpful as a teacher if you were to be making a website for your classroom. With my website, I feel that if I had better knowledge of how to make a website and how to create it on my own, I would have to practice more. My website was not the best possible website but I think it still does the job well. I can improve it by learning how everything works and it can help in my future if I were to make a classroom website.
Adaptive technologies can be used to support learners because they provide a new perspective on learning. They are interactive and encourage learning by providing interesting ways of going about it. The only technologies I have used personally are the computer and maybe a tablet. The more advanced technologies, like 3d printers, virtual reality headsets, and more, I have not used. I think that as technology expands, more students will be given access to these technologies. I think it will help countless people to learn more and promote interactive learning. Some challenges in using these technologies in the classroom would be having to learn the technologies myself, and learning how to apply them in the classroom correctly.
By doing the Web Design assignment I learned how simple it can be to create your own website. This can be really helpful as a teacher if you were to be making a website for your classroom. With my website, I feel that if I had better knowledge of how to make a website and how to create it on my own, I would have to practice more. My website was not the best possible website but I think it still does the job well. I can improve it by learning how everything works and it can help in my future if I were to make a classroom website.
Adaptive technologies can be used to support learners because they provide a new perspective on learning. They are interactive and encourage learning by providing interesting ways of going about it. The only technologies I have used personally are the computer and maybe a tablet. The more advanced technologies, like 3d printers, virtual reality headsets, and more, I have not used. I think that as technology expands, more students will be given access to these technologies. I think it will help countless people to learn more and promote interactive learning. Some challenges in using these technologies in the classroom would be having to learn the technologies myself, and learning how to apply them in the classroom correctly.

Comments
Post a Comment