Blog Journal 10
As a teacher I could definitely use data collection and surveys in a classroom setting. Whether it is giving my students a quiz or a test, wanting to get feedback on something, or trying to gather information about something, surveys are always helpful. It is very useful that the surveys can be anonymous too. If I were an English teacher I could use surveys to get feedback on a book, give a quiz about questions in a book, or anything else I was teaching. Creating a survey is very easy and they are easy to share with others. I think they would be very useful educationally.
Topics I found most interesting when reading my classmates blogs was honestly the fact that everyone has different opinions on how or why they would use a certain technology. It was really interesting to compare my own answers of the prompt to my classmates answers. For example, when going to the tech sandbox I really enjoyed the virtual reality. But other classmates preferred the other types of technology. It is cool to see how everyone is different and how different teachers, for example, would use different types of technology in different ways.
A technology related skill that I would like to learn next would be how to learn how to code. I know this may not directly relate to a classroom setting, but with code you can make websites and other things through technology. I could create a classroom website or a simple educational game. I am not sure if I will be able learn how to code but it would be amazing if I knew how to. I think making my own website or something would be really cool and maybe I can take some online coding classes.
Topics I found most interesting when reading my classmates blogs was honestly the fact that everyone has different opinions on how or why they would use a certain technology. It was really interesting to compare my own answers of the prompt to my classmates answers. For example, when going to the tech sandbox I really enjoyed the virtual reality. But other classmates preferred the other types of technology. It is cool to see how everyone is different and how different teachers, for example, would use different types of technology in different ways.
A technology related skill that I would like to learn next would be how to learn how to code. I know this may not directly relate to a classroom setting, but with code you can make websites and other things through technology. I could create a classroom website or a simple educational game. I am not sure if I will be able learn how to code but it would be amazing if I knew how to. I think making my own website or something would be really cool and maybe I can take some online coding classes.
Comments
Post a Comment